On the Boards
Rep Round Up
- ArcCom with Leeanne Waters, this was our first in person appointment together! Leanne is hilarious and puts a lot of thought into her presentation. It was nice to catch up and see the fabric and wallcoverings, in person. We ordered several samples for our senior living project. We are hoping to find something that will work with our color palette!
- Eaton Seating with Julie Chesnut, this was our first time meeting to discuss her lines. We’ve specified Eaton on some of our nursing home projects in the past. They can make anything for your projects – they are family owned and always up for a challenge!
- Armstrong Ceilings with Calli Wright, she started her position during the pandemic. It was nice to see her transition, so smoothly, into her role. She highlighted several applications that Armstrong can achieve. We have her pricing out a few accents for ceilings that we have proposed to our clients. We look forward to working with her in her new role on several projects to come!
- EF Contract with Steve Schoepke, we always enjoy catching up! It was nice to see the new collections in person. We reviewed a few vinyl planks and carpet lines. We liked the carpet collection – Common Thread the best.
July 15th – IFB, Shaw, Spec’d, and Designtex treated us to a group update, which they called “Products in the Parking Lot” – but the weather had other plans. Instead, we met inside in our library. It was a great way to see several lines and catch up with everyone. These appointments have been so productive and definitely important, since we’ve been limited to Zoom appointments, the past year. Thanks ladies!
- It was our first time meeting Kristin Over, who reps several lines – Frovi, Emblem, Pair, FACT, Chilewich, and Howe. We recently specified several items from Frovi and Emblem on 2 projects. Now seeing the others in person, we’d like to incorporate FACT and Pair into some projects too.
- It was nice to catch up with Maggie from Shaw before her maternity leave. Shaw recently came out with a senior living line, Cultivate Soul that would have been perfect for a job we did customs for through Shaw. Next time next time!
- We have a few projects being priced by IFB. We’ve been working with Tanja. She highlighted Steelcase and new partners they have acquired. Steelcase has so many options now, that you can do, a one stop shop. Plus, she spoiled us with watermelon goodies 🙂
- The grand finale was Designtex with Elizabeth. We have worked with Designtex for a long time, always have had a great experience with them. Elizabeth takes good care of us. We kept several samples for upcoming projects. The favorites being Jumper, Bloomer, and Clad Celliant.
July 20th – our office met up for Happy Hour at Macushla Brewing and Co. in Glenview. We all tried different beers – some of the favs were Rouge, Tripel Berry, The Hammer! Very cute patio, right next to Hackneys, definitely worth checking out!
July 28th – we made our way to the Cubs game with Thomas Interiors! They rented out Hornitos Hacienda for the party in the bleachers, which allowed us front row seats to the game. It was hottttt!!!! It was nice to catch up and meet the Thomas team, in person. Beside the heat, it was a fun night – and we saw Rizzo, Bryant, and Baez’s play their last game together. Thank you Marina Malone + Thomas Interiors for the invite!!