On the Boards
This month started in full force. We have several projects picking back up and new ones on the horizon. It feels like a weight has been lifted now that the snow is melting and the days are longer. It’s nice to leave the office and the sun is still out!
We had a walk through, for a nursing home project, in the beginning of the month. We met with the signage installer to confirm heights for their logo in the lobby, then walked the floor! Overall, the project is coming together. There are several items that still need to be taken care of – mirrors and window treatments installed, floors to be cleaned, and furniture to be arranged. It’s always nice to see the designs come together after months of selections and meetings.
Here are a few progress shots from our walk thru….please excuse the dust!!
Rep Round Up
- Signature Flooring with Lisa Noe, Lisa Litzinger, and John McIntosh, this was our first time learning about their product lines! The presentation was a nice overview of their standard lines, as well as their custom capabilities. We really liked the available color palettes – very subtle accents and sophisticated patterns. We look forward to building a new relationship with them.
- Northstar Surfaces with Joel Bluhm, he is always respectful of our time and shares new products geared towards our markets. We ordered samples of the line Natura, which are decorative resin panels. We are looking to see how we can incorporate them into our senior living projects.
- Knoll Textiles with Nancy Grieger, this was our first time meeting with Nancy! It was nice to put a name to a face as our new rep with Knoll. She showed several new graphic wallcoverings, that are fun and we hope to include in a future beauty salon! Plus, highlighted the liquid barrier Supreen – which was our first time hearing about it. We’ve now noticed it with other manufacturer’s as well.
- Roca Tile with Sarah Abu-Taleb, also a new rep to our office. She gave us a virtual tour of their showroom. We hope that in the next couple months, we can visit in person. We loved the jewel tone blue and green tiles within the new collections! We have a few wood look porcelain tiles that we requested and hope one is a fit for a current job!
- Shaw Contract with Maggie Gosselin, we’re currently working on a corporate project with Maggie, so it was nice to connect! She sent us their new collection Dialogue which has a range of price points and materials. We liked Written, Translate, and Coded best – and ordered some samples of Coded!
- Terrazzo & Marble, Resinous Flooring
- Accelerating Evolution – The Next Generation of Environments for the Aging
- Modernizing the Behavioral Healthcare Care Team Station
- Knoll Textiles, From Inspiration to Installation: The Fields Collection
Also, we can’t thank our reps enough for sending packages and treats throughout the month! Everyone is so good to us, from donuts to personalized gifts, we appreciated each one. We loved receiving them and they brightened our days!